Tuesday, December 13, 2016

holiday 2016 ~ Black Rooster Decor Edition

Hello Tuesday! Are you almost done with your holiday shopping?  Yours truly is busy wrapping up projects and just started packing for #eurovacay happening in 2 short days, but I managed to check out my all time favourite local boutique home decor + furnishings heaven, Black Rooster Decor, just to add a few extra items to my Santa's list!

images courtesy of Black Rooster Decor 
'tis the season is definitely right and wow don't I wish I get to makeover my own home with these sensational items from Black Rooster Decor! From statement chandelier, sumptuous seating options, graphic accents & accessories, to holiday entertaining essentials including this super chic bar set by Jonathan Adler and a whimsical candelabra that reminds me of the enchanted forest!   

For being such a nice boy this year, I am sending good vibe to Santa for this emerald tray!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
Whether you are hosting a party or being the guest of honour, Black Rooster Decor has definitely made it super easy for you to shine like a star with their signature "Black Box".  

images courtesy of Black Rooster Decor
Curated by the talented Black Rooster Decor team, each of these Black Boxes are truly fun, glamorous, and may I add spectacular! Drinks, Treat 'Yo Self 2, Frenchie, and House Warming, what is your favourite?

images courtesy of Black Rooster Decor
Have fun shopping at Black Rooster Decor! Come back next week to check out my favourite holiday posts of 2016!

2 comments: