Monday, October 3, 2016

Bedroom Renovation with #ShopSarahStyle

Hello Monday!  Hope the rainy (and windy may I add) didn't damper your spirits as we head into Autumn.  It maybe getting chilling outside but inside, my bedroom is looking bright, cheerful, and colorful thanks to Home Textiles collection by Sarah Richardson.


After being inspired by all the colors and patterns of Sarah's collection last week (see my top picks here), I have decided to mix and match my favorites from various collections to create a truly dynamic look.  This may sounds challenging but Sarah has made it really easy for us as all her items work harmoniously together.

For my makeover, I have paired Modern Chevron in Celestial with Pickupstix in Lemon and added drapery in Seagrass Palette.  I have also mixed in my custom zebra pillow and polka dot sheets by Ralph Lauren, and a throw blanket by Nate Berkus.  The result is relaxed, lighthearted, and elegant: exactly what I want to achieve in my bedroom.


Best of all, Sarah has designed patterns and colors to be so versatile that they work perfectly for both ladies and gents.  I have tried out two vignettes for this bedroom renovation.

Look #1:


Some of my favorite details and sneak peek of Look #2:


Look #2:


So glad that I have created this open display area when I designed the custom built-in.  It's the perfect spot for me to showcase my latest obsession with mid-century modular candleholders and my quartz treasures.


I have also tackled a DIY project (it has been ages since I used the staple gun) to reupholster the seat of my vintage faux bamboo arm chair.  Love my Brooks Brothers suit by Alanna Cavanagh!



What a transformation from its former glory with a yard of Brookhaven in Opal by Sarah for Kravet.  By the way, Sarah's new collection, Harmony, is now available.  Check it out! 


Think I like the chair better at this corner.  What do you think? 


Of course I have to take a shot of this little vignette.  Love this vintage orange number I recently scored and of course the Leopard Loafters print from The Aestate.


As you can see, it is certainly easier than you think to renovate your bedroom this Fall.  All you need to do is to pick what you love from Sarah's collection and you will have a fresh new retreat in record time!  

Hope my "renovation" inspires you to tackle yours and I would love to hear what you have picked for your home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment