Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Renovate Your Bedroom w/ Sarah Richardson

Hello Wednesday! Are you transitioning well from those warm summer days into the cooler autumn nights?  If you are like me (who would like to keep summer all year round), I'd say it's time to extend the relaxed, breezy summer mood into our homes by renovating our bedrooms with some help from Sarah Richardson!


I love spending my summer days by the lake at the cottage ... in fact I am there right now for the last bit of summer!  So it's no surprises that I love the Oasis Collection in Sarah's signature palette.  From 100% cotton bedding, accent pillows to throw blankets and table linens, the various shades of watery blue will surely remind you of the ocean in the winter months.




Here is one fabulous example of how to mix patterns to master a dynamic look!


From ocean blues to pebble grays, the Pebble Collection is light, serene, and sophisticated.  I love how current and impactful this subdue palette looks in this neutral bedroom thanks to the graphic, geometric patterns and the whimsical fans through accent pillows and bedding.


These are some of my favorite beauty shots:



Nothing speaks Mother Nature better than the Grass Collection!


The stripes remind me of lemon grass while the light-hearted leaves make me want to go for a hike  right now!  Bedroom linens aside, I am crazy about the Nate headboard and of course my all time favorite, the Coco tufted chair.



In case you haven't noticed, yellow is one of my favorite colors (see the Mimosa wallpaper from Cole & Son in my bedroom) so naturally I couldn't help but wanting this entire yellow and grey ensemble from the Lemon Collection.


The Pickupstix and the Confetti had me at hello! What do you think? 



|  all images courtesy of Sarah Richardson Design |

I will be busy "renovating my bedroom" this weekend with lots of help from the Sarah Richardson's Home Textiles Collection to give it a whole new look! Come back next week for the reveal but for now, I would love hear what are your favorites from Sarah's collection?

images courtesy of Style at Home & Donna Griffith
images courtesy of Style at Home & Donna Griffith

No comments:

Post a Comment