Friday, September 2, 2016

Norwegian Twilight w/ Gluckstein Home

Hello Friday!  Are you ready for the Labour Day long weekend? The weather forecast is looking bright and since I am in town this weekend, I have mapped out an action-packed itinerary to visit my favourite stores in Toronto!

Speaking about my favourites, the Gluckstein Home collection (available at Hudson's Bay) is always inspiring and sophisticated ... just like the beautiful homes designed by Brian!  For Fall 2016, Brian introduces Norwegian Twilight:
 "This collection  captures the essence of a sophisticated Scandinavian retreat with deep jewel tones, luxurious textiles and smooth organic profiles. A rich palette of rosewood and port, midnight blue and sapphire, blush glow and crystal grey pairs with soft knits and wash wood for a refined collection that feels both timeless and modern."

image courtesy of Gluckstein Home
Either you are looking for home furnishings or accessories to give your home a cozy, elegant look this fall, Gluckstein Home is definitely your one-stop-shop.  Brian and his design team has worked so hard to make sure all the items in this dynamic collection has a consistent aesthetic with exceptional quality and yet affordable to us.

I am loving the geometric pottery collection and how about some velvet pillows for this Fall?


images courtesy of Gluckstein Home
I have been dreaming about a bedroom makeover and don't you just wish to wake up in this sumptuous Parisian style retreat everyday?  I may need to win a lottery before moving into a Parisian palace but I can bring the luxury home right now through Brian's bedding collections and love me a Charlie Chair!

images courtesy of Gluckstein Home
And as we move our dinner party from outdoor back to indoor, it is time for a new bar cart and dinnerware.  Timeless classics or industrial chic: the choice is yours!

images courtesy of Gluckstein Home
Here are my two favourite looks from the Fall Look Book.  Now if you want to see Brian's amazing collection in person AND in a breathtakingly beautiful setting, you have got to check out the 2016 Princess Margaret Showhome this weekend!  I had a sneak peek in person and trust me, you will want to win this one!


image courtesy of Gluckstein Home

1 comment: