Monday, March 7, 2016

Style at Home Blog ~ Bedroom at #ProjectChris

Hello Monday! Did you enjoy the sunny Sunday? It wasn't as spring-like compared to the week before but hey, I would take it over snow storm season in a heart beat.  Work has been super busy and it will continue for a couple more months, and that's why it is such a treat to cocoon in this serene space to unwind and rejuvenate on weekends.


Today on Style at Home Blog, I am sharing tips on how I inject color, patterns, and personality in this blank slate.  


To see the full story and more pictures, head over to Style at Home blog here.  






3 comments:

  1. You are SO talented, Tim! This transformation continues to amaze me. Your pattern mixing is on fleek (ha ha). Keep the design projects coming...I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterns are so nice. Good choice. Love those grey bedclothes. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the bed and headboard and want one just like it! Where can I get one?

    ReplyDelete