Monday, February 1, 2016

Style at Home Blog ~ IDS16: Maker

Hello Monday!  Did you enjoy your weekend? I was busy traveling between Toronto and Waterloo for various obligations / commitments and one thought came to me just now: where did the weekend go?  Fingers crossed the week will go by fast and to stay positive, I am focusing on another favorite section at IDSToronto: Maker on Style at Home Blog today.



Meet Madison from Coolican & Company ... it was love at first sight. 


I also had a great time checking out the collaboration between my favorite Toronto artist, Alanna Cavanagh, and the talented wood / metal genius couple, Rock & My Le, of 1925 Workbench.  



Group pic!


I also made a new friend this year, say hello to Kroft + Co!  What a crisp and chic space ... and now just image that in your own home.  Love it!


Head over to Style at Home Blog to read the full article!

1 comment: