Monday, October 26, 2015

Style at Home Blog ~ A Blogger Christmas

Hello Monday! It's official the last week of October and if you are like me (who doesn't decorate for Halloween), you are probably brainstorming for the holiday season especially when many stores are now dressed like Christmas!

I had loads of fun working alongside with the talented Christine and Jen to produce a "Blogger Christmas" story for the Style at Home magazine.  Each of us was given a blank canvas with a fireplace, a christmas tree, and let the magic begins!

With three distinct looks representing each of our signature design aesthetic, A Blogger Christmas is now revealed in the November Issue.

photo via Style at Home, courtesy of Stacey Brandford
I chatted with Catherine Therrien, managing editor of Style at Home, sharing my inspirations and tips on how to create a Beautifully Bold Christmas right at your own home.  Check out the fun interview and more photos on Style at Home Blog.

photo via Style at Home, courtesy of Stacey Brandford
The November Issue is on news stands now, and be sure to come back on Thursday for my exclusive behind-the-scene coverage of the making of A Blogger Christmas!

photo via Style at Home

7 comments:

  1. I saw you in my SAH and squeeled "I know Tim!". Well, not really, but I felt like I had seen a celebrity :) Beautiful job. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dharma! You've just made my day! xx

      Delete
  2. Tim! It looks incredible. I remember when we were talking about this way back in January when we hung out in Toronto. So fun - well done! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Will! That meant lots to me coming from the King of Color! It was so much fun to hangout with you in January! Now that you guys are moving to NYC, I can't wait to get on that plane to visit you at the Big Apple!

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I've never seen wallpaper used quite this way before, so interesting. Love the black and white wrapping scheme, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! Those wrapping papers from the Drake Hotel General Store are amazing! Highly recommended!

      Delete
  4. I was thrilled when I saw this in SAH! You perfectly achieved your theme of beautifully bold, I love everything in this room!

    ReplyDelete