Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall Favorites at EQ3

Hello Thursday!  November is almost here and as much as I would like our summer to last forever, it's time to turn my attention on decorations and entertaining styles for the colder months to come.  Today, we are checking out EQ3.  Based in Winnipeg, EQ3 proudly manufactures all its upholstery pieces in Canada, offering Canadians exceptional quality and superb craftsmanship right at home.

images via EQ3
My design style is tailored, eclectic, mix of patterns, and with a hint of mid-century modern.  That's why I love the EQ3+ collection with iconic favorites such as the Eames lounge chair & ottoman from Herman Miller, the Panton chair from Vitra, and the Juicy Salif Citrus Squeezer from Alessi.

images via EQ3
As for my dream living room makeover, here are my top picks from EQ3 and EQ3+ for streamlined, contemporary space with a mid-century modern flair.  I selected the masculine Reverie Leather Sofa as my jumping off point and to set the tone of the room.  Then I decided to go for the Boom Cocktail Table for an ultra modern statement, a touch of sumptuous walnut, and an ample of hidden storage!  

To provide practical lighting in style, I opted to flank the sofa with the Micah Floor Lamp and the Oslo Table Lamp pairing with the classic Neison Swag Leg Desk.  A couple of chairs such as the Abigail Arm Chair and Eames Molded Fiberglass Armchair, a graphic wool hand-woven rug, a couple of pillows (Logan & Lumimarja), a few brass candle holders, a marble bowl, and a pair of starburst mirrors, and we are ready to welcome our guests! 

Well almost ... my rooms always have a statement wallpaper, and in this case I have chosen three possible options: Apex, Cross Grain, and Nuvolette.  Which one is your favorite?  

sofa / coffee tablefloor lamp / table lamp / desk / arm chair / rocker / rug / bowl / mirror 
Are you ready to up the coziness in your home this fall / winter?  I would love to hear your plan! Happy weekend friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment