Thursday, October 15, 2015

2015 Fall / Winter ~ Hudson's Bay Edition

Hello Thursday! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving with family and friends.  Chris and I were up north in Collingwood for fall color and a much needed long weekend to rest and to rejuvenate.  We scored the jackpot this year with the trees in full colorful strength and if you follow me on instagram, these are my favourite shots this season.

Now that Thanksgiving has passed and the fall weather is officially in, I am ready to share with you a few more Fall / Winter previews I attended in the earlier months.  Today, we are shopping at Hudson's Bay.


In case you haven't noticed yet, I am a fan of Brian Gluckstein.  I admire his timeless classic / elegant design aesthetics, applaud to his determination to bring us luxurious home fashion with superb quality at approachable price point, and Brian is such a down-to-earth person!  Here is a sneak peek of the Gluckstein Home collection for Fall / Winter 2015:


As for my wish list:

Kate Spade New York captured my heart years ago with its classic polka dots, whimsical artisanal designs, and now the brand is taking over the kitchen department! The polka dot baking dish, the Pretty Pantry appetizer plates, and the casserole in Kate Spade's signature green are all so much fun!

This cookie cutter gift set is totally calling my name. It's the perfect Christmas gift for me don't you think? Any taker?


The barware from Kate Spade New York is always sexy and glamorous, and with my addiction to anything polka dots, this entire collection just had me at hello!


As for men's essentials this Fall / Winter, I am totally crazy about this super handsome Hans chair from Dwell Studio, the two tone leather satchel from Ted Baker, and yay to the luxerious and soft wool blankets + a cup of hot coco with a shot of Baileys to get cozy up next to a fireplace!


Speaking about getting warm and toasty in the cabin over the winter months, here are my top picks for the entire family with style!


Of course we all need some Canadian heritage in our lives and these classic stripes from the HBC collection always brighten my days.  My absolute favourite this year is this skiing snown globe!



What's your plan for the holidays this year? I think I will just have to pick up these adorable ornaments!


4 comments:

  1. So many stylish and chic items from the fall/winter collection. Hudson's Bay is one of my go-to homeware shops these days. Thanks for sharing Tim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too Michelle!! Can't wait to check out the Christmas street!

      Delete
  2. Love doing my holiday shopping at Hudson's Bay. They make it so easy! Love that Audrey place setting and the snow globe is so Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i NEED that squirrel tea light. so cute, and random! haha
    great blog btw, if you get the time i'd love for you to check out mine and let me know your opinions on it! :)

    have a great weekend!
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete