Thursday, October 8, 2015

2015 Fall Preview ~ HomeSense Edition (Part IV)

Hello Thursday! We have checked out the cozy yet edgy vignettes at HomeSense on Monday and today, we are going light and bright! Welcome to Part IV of Fall / Winter previerw at HomeSense.


While most of you are focusing on Halloween over the next few weeks, but if you are like me (who doesn't really decorate for Halloween), you are probably brainstorming about Christmas! My birthday is around Christmas and so I simply can't help it: the festive season / decor is my absolute favorite of the year.  This is a vision in pure white and sparkly silver with amazing items all available at HomeSense.


There are so much to see in this space, and I love how the styling team has turned a "dining room" into a fabulous hangout spot for entertaining.  Guests can help themselves with a signature cocktail, try out delicious treats, going around the room to admire all the festive touches, or simply lounging in one of three distinct sitting zones to catch up on the latest with dear friends.


Statement artwork, exquisite chrome and glass console, sexy faux fur / leather + lucite bench (can it get more glam?), and the modern classic ghost chair, what is not to love?


For a more intimate and cozy corner, here is a pair of gracious armchairs accompanied by a serene landscape painting, a large scale table lamp for ambiance and drama, and a few decorative accessories to complete the look.  I could totally see myself sitting here with a glass of champagne chatting with the best of friends.


And if you plan to start your holiday party preparation early this year, here is what you've got to look for at HomeSense in the next few weeks.  Trust me, the holiday items are hitting the stores real soon and the good ones will be sold out in no time!


These are my top picks for this holiday season:


From sparkling glam to organic & whimsy, HomeSense has got you covered for the perfect gifts and Christmas decor for the young ones or for those who are young at heart (like me)!


In case you haven't noticed, I love felt, especially for Christmas.  Garlands, ornaments, stockings, wreathes, I simply want them all.  The best part of these felt decorations is that they are totally kid-friendly and shatterproof.  Now the little ones can join in dressing up the tree and you won't be counting how many have gone to the ornament heaven.

By the way, I am also crazy about this chic red and white graphic rug!


A big part of the holiday is picking gifts and wrapping them.  Here is a brilliant craft station that can be easily closed off as a wall cabinet with chalk board when not in use! Perfect double duty genius and it can easily be converted into a neat pantry in the kitchen.


As for my top picks from this playful corner, I am totally hunting for this "Merry Christmas" garland, along with all these gorgeous felt sensations!


So now my question is: are you ready to join Santa in his workshop and jump start the holiday spirit? 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely items. The champagne set and the other glasses look wonderful. Nice to have.

    ReplyDelete