Monday, October 5, 2015

2015 Fall Preview ~ HomeSense Edition (Part III)

Hello Monday! Did you have an inspiring night at Nuit Blanche?  I checked out a few spots and my favourite has got to be the magical woodland at City Hall, especially when it was bitterly cold and windy out this weekend. 

The arrivals of Nuit Blanche and fall weather have put me into my "let's decorate for fall / winter" mode, and I am doing just that this week with lots of help and inspiration from HomeSense.  To kick start the week, we are stopping by the HomeSense showroom to check out two cozy, inviting, and chic looks.   


I love a darker palette in the cooler season and how it acts as a quiet backdrop for brighter / bolder colors and patterns for wow factors. This classic wingback receives a modern interpretation with an emphasis on its high back silhouette, charcoal grey wool upholstery with nailhead detail + ebony legs for a sophisticated, tailored look. 

To liven up the monochromatic space, the style masters at HomeSense added luxe faux fur and timeless lumberjack plaid.  Along with natural wood furnishings and wildlife images, this showroom in the urban jungle has instantly been transformed into a cozy cabin retreat. 


HomeSense is a fantastic place to find high style furnishings and rugs for less.  Check out this black leather sofa with incredible appeal and a dramatic black and white rug (8 x 10) for a sexy, edgy bachelor loft!


Here is my favorite shot of this vignette!


Bachelors are all about entertaining (well at least that's what I have been told) and this sexy kitchen is packed with gourmet essentials, trending accessories, and sleek lighting / furnishings for a cool, industrial flair.


I am crazy about these polished metal stools, and hello to super fun wall decors and I so need that metal sculpture!


A prime entertaining central needs to score A+ on both look and function.  The stainless steel shelves offer open display and practical storage for easy entertaining: everything is on display and guests can help themselves for cocktails or snacks.  The buyers at HomeSense have sourced many gourmet treats this season from spices / sauces to coffee and tea lovers must-haves.  I am absolutely stocking up at HomeSense for my next party.


Are you ready to embrace the cooler weather and give your home a new fall look?


No comments:

Post a Comment