Monday, July 27, 2015

Style at Home Blog ~ 4 tips to refresh your outdoor oasis

Hello Monday! Yours truly is traveling in Newfoundland for a much needed relaxing vacation.  The the scenic trails, the breathtaking views of the Atlantic ocean, the delicious seafood, and the sandy beaches ... just a few of my favorite things to do.

The only catch is that Newfoundland is experiencing its coldest summer in 25 years with temperature hovering between 4C to 12C for the past couple of days.  Not exactly the 30C with full sun condition I had in Toronto and certainly not beach friendly condition.

Anyway, I am keeping my spirit high today by sharing with you my top 4 tips on how to create your dream outdoor living space on the Style at Home Blog.


Outdoor living is all about maximizing the use and function of the exterior space so we can fully appreciate the few months of beautiful warm weather!  What are some of your must have in your outdoor oasis?


No comments:

Post a Comment