Thursday, July 23, 2015

2015 Fall Preview ~ HomeSense Edition (Part 2)

Hello Thursday! Christmas in July has been the theme for me over the last couple of weeks and as much as I tried to hold back the holiday spirit until Fall is officially here, I have decided to share some of the fabulous items I spotted that are perfectly suitable all year round.

Today, we are checking out this dramatic and sumptuous bedroom at HomeSense.


This sensational vignette had me at hello with the gorgeous mirrored headboard (check out the antique mirror detail), the high style crytal lamp, the luxurious italian bed linen, and that stunning faux stone jewelry box in navy.  Who wouldn't want this as their bedroom right now?


I have always loved these sculptural star pendants and today, I have learned that they are even more incredible when you hang three of them together!


More quartz votive for the crystal obsessed like me.  This purple one is on my must-have list!  


Speaking about quartz, here is a set of nesting tables with agate inset within the snow white stone top.  Need I say more?


So if you were to refresh you bedroom right now, which element from this preview would you bring home today?


No comments:

Post a Comment