Friday, April 10, 2015

2015 Spring / Summer ~ HomeSense Edition (Part 2)

Hello Friday! The weekend is almost here and what a light show in Toronto last night! The thunder, the lightening, I hope you were not too impacted by the rainfall over the last couple of days.  With the temperature reaching double digits today, I am in full blown spring / summer mode and dreaming of an exotic destination vacation.  And that is exactly what I want to share with you today on Part 2 of the Spring / Summer Preview at HomeSense.


The HomeSense team did an amazing job to take us on a journey to Africa, showcasing a fantastic mix of textures, tribal inspired patterns (love those poufs), the statement lounge set, striking artwork, and check out the faux plants!  I tend to kill all plants at home and if you are like me, these faux plants maybe your next best friends!


This is my favourite shot from "Africa".


Turn around the corner and we have landed in Morocco!


I love layering patterns, colors, and different textiles in spaces and what an inspiring vignette at HomeSense! From the luxurious and ultra fine linens on the bed to the gorgeous brass and crystal accessories, the buyers have pampered us with the essence of Morocco classics.


This vignette has me dreaming of a fabulous dressing room.  A stylish piece of furniture to display accessories, beautiful drapery panel for privacy, a pouf inspired by Moroccan wedding blanket, and the brightly colored and richly embroidered pillow, who wouldn't want this vignette right at their home?


This little nook is so much fun and luxurious with the playful wallpaper, the curvaceous settee, a mix of patterned woven & smooth silk pillows, gold accents on the mirror and a pair of side tables, and I love the shots of minty green!  Fresh and unexpected!


Wrapping up our trip around the world with a classic nautical space and I call this "coastal affair"!


Blue and white is such a classic palette that never goes out of style.  Rather than just playing safe with the expected stripes, HomeSense has brought us chevron, ikat, graphic circle-link, and zebra!! I am crazy about those picture frames and the drapery panels, I am on a hunt for a pair!! 


Hope you enjoyed our dream destination vacation today! Now what is your summer vacation for 2015?


No comments:

Post a Comment