Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 Spring / Summer ~ HomeSense Edition (Part 1)

Hello Monday! Hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend with family and friends.  Chris and I had an amazing time at Collingwood: soaking up the sun by the cafe, pampering ourselves at the spa, witnessing the awake of the forest, and celebrated my first ever easter egg hunt with an inspiring book from design genius Steven Gambrel!

Speaking about being inspired, spring/summer at HomeSense is nothing short of spectacular!  You know you are in for a treat when greeted by this striking black & white door crasher.


The lovely Tamara and Sarah at HomeSense are always on trend, both with their homes and fashion styles.  The buyers for HomeSense & Winners might have shopped together this season to capture the essence of the latest fashion trends, making a seamless transition from runway spotlights to our fabulous homes.


Here are a few key elements I am adding to my wardrobe this spring / summer, and of course a little love and xoxo are always in fashion!


Just a few steps into the preview, I was ready for a tea party! Loving all the brightly colored accessories and how they inject energy and personality to a neutral backdrop with black & white furnishings.  That chic tripod table and the glossy white lamp are on my must-have list.


From tea party to garden paradise, could you tell I was in heaven?


Trellis is no longer just a traditional stable at grandma's garden.  In fact, it's more on trend then ever to add luxe and glamour both indoor and out.  I say put the trellis up vertically, add fresh green underfoot, invest in statement furniture, introduce jewel-tone glassware, and have ourselves a sensational sunroom or a secret garden party with the best of friends.



A closer look at the core essentials in this vignette.  It's all about the mix of vibrant colors, the refined balance of patterns and solids, and lets not forget these lush mandarin trees!   I need a couple of them for my balcony!


Now if you are looking for a serene and calm relaxation sanctuary, you may just want to shrink wrap this entire vignette and pop it right at your home!


I am usually not a fan of one-stop-shop, but when the buyers at HomeSense already shopped all over the world for the best items (and bargained an incredible deal), why not just sit back and relax for the next few months to come?  Love how the canary yellow livens up the soothing blue and green palette.  


So are you ready to celebrate the arrival of spring / summer? The white snow will be melted in no time (fingers crossed) and I am planning for my next outdoor makeover!  Come back on Thursday for Part 2 of the 2015 Spring / Summer ~ HomeSense Edition.

3 comments:

  1. Great, great, great stuff from HomeSense! The spaces are beautifully styled for spring.
    Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  2. love! I'm on the hunt for a patio conversation set/sectional. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete