Tuesday, March 10, 2015

2015 Spring / Summer ~ Indigo Edition

Hello Tuesday! Don't you feel that we are finally at the end of this bitterly cold winter tunnel? Sunday was glorious with +5C and full sun, which made an afternoon walk at the park an absolute delight especially when I was greeted by deer and lama!  With the weather forecast promising above zero climate + sunshine for the next few days, I am totally in the mood to jump start on the planning of a couple of balcony projects and of course my annual cottage getaway!

Speaking about the lakeside retreat, I am taking you to Indigo today to check out their incredibly stylish and colorful home / decoration collections for Spring / Summer 2015.


Nothing says cottage country fun better than the classic navy & white palette with red accents + canoe motif with a magnificent forest as backdrop.  Don't believe me? Check this out!


Whether you are a fishing fan, a kayak champion, or if you are like me who just love to "lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see", Indigo has you covered from comfy and practical pillows (all covers are removable for easy cleaning in the washer), outdoor dinnerware and glasses that are every bit as charming as the ones we have in our city homes, and the perfect totes for every occasion this summer! 


Here are some of my favorite items ... and yes, I am ready for my summer getaway!


Now if the thought of jumping in the lake at the cottage is just a bit too early for you in March, how about a Spring Refresh to celebrate the return of light warm breeze with all things pastel and floral, just in time for Mother's Day?

That floral pillow with pale turquoise and bright fuchsia is calling my name, and I bet a pair of those will pop in my life this summer.


From beautiful gifts such as these organic ceramic baskets for fresh berries and pure white vases for spring blooms to the perfect note to say: Mom I love you (along with an inspiring cookbook & a delicious tea party), I have found them all at Indigo!
  

As for Happy Father's Day, Indigo also carries a fantastic selection for you to say: BEST DAD EVER!


From BBQ essentals (tools and gourmet sauces) to masculine copper cups + artisan beer bread mix, there is most certainly something special for your dad at Indigo.  These DIY painted paddles are fun ... but this dinner plate is truly sensational!


Thanks Heather for a fantastic spring / summer preview! Love your Top 10 Picks and I can't wait to see all these amazing products hitting the stores.


So if every summer has a story, what is the title of your best seller this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment