Thursday, November 27, 2014

Winter Wonderland ~ Lake Louise

Hello Thursday! Are you ready for Christmas? If you are not quite in the mood for the holidays yet, today's post is exactly what you need to jump start your Christmas spirit.  We are spending some time at Lake Louise today!


I have been to Lake Louise in early fall before and as beautiful as it was, the scenery in winter is just absolutely breathtaking.  As for the best way to pamper yourself and to enjoy the spectacular view of Lake Louise, I highly recommend staying at the Chateau Lake Louise. 


As most of the restaurants in the hotel were designed to maximize the viewing pleasure, sitting at the restaurant for a delicious meal + writing my Christmas cards was certainly one of my favourite activities.  


If you want to enjoy a quiet moment just to relax and to be amazed by beauties in nature, Lake Louise is surely the place to be in winter.  (perhaps during visit during the week ... likely less tourists)  


Here are a few of my favourite shots:


Thanks Chris for an incredible trip and what a lucky guy I am! xoxo


My favourite shot of Chris on this trip:


If you are researching for winter vacation and haven't decided on where to go yet, check out Lake Louise! 


Today is also announcement day for the One of a Kind Christmas Show ticket giveaway.  Congrats to our five winners! Please contact me via email and I will send you the electric tickets right the way!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Tim!! The western provinces are so beautiful all year round, but there's something about the fresh snow that makes them dream-like. So glad you and Chris enjoyed your stay at Lake Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful Tim, I am glad you guys had such a good time. It was wonderful to get to c

    ReplyDelete