Tuesday, November 25, 2014

2014 Holiday Special ~ Indigo

Hello Tuesday! My holiday spirit is at an all time high after a trip to the magical Lake Louise.  The weather was just absolutely amazing, and I will share more pictures with you on Thursday.  In the meantime, check them out via my instagram.  

Now that we are only one short month away from Christmas, it's about time we take a festive tour at Indigo.


Indigo has long been transformed from a bookstore to our lifestyle one-stop-shop.  For this holiday season, Indigo has brought style to the gents.  A refreshed and hip red & green palette is how the visual team at Indigo celebrate Christmas with the guys.


A cozy corner with a life size sleigh filled with comfy pillows, a leather club chair pairing with faux fur blanket and checker accent, truly Canadiana inspired stockings and duffle bag, a super sexy speaker, now this is HIS wish list for this holiday season.


Here is one of my favourite shots from this corner:


From the gents to the ladies, this is an absolute dreamland pampered in layers of white, grey, and luxurious faux fur pillows / blankets.    


Looking for inspiration for a bright, pure serenity room in your own home? This is it!  It is classy, it is transitional, and it felt like I was spending Christmas in Paris!


Here are few of my top picks for the ladies:


and this is my favourite shot from this corner!


I have long been dreaming for a second home at cottage country and if that wish shall come true one day, this is exactly how I would like my country home to look like at Christmas.


I am in love with the stoneware collection for its simple organic shape and the soft matte finish.  These dinnerware are certainly easy to the eyes and beautiful to touch.  The white marble dip bowls + golden spoons also had me at hello.  For an extra shot of fun, why not pack home these whimsical and festive coasters?    


If I could add only 1 item to my Christmas wish list (on top of having a cottage), I want this swing at my country home! What fun right?


To entertain in style this holiday season, here is a set of his and hers barware you sure don't want to miss.  


Of course Christmas is all about sweet treats, cookies, candy canes, and hot cocos.  The sweets shop at Indigo is your new best friend with every treats you need for friends and family. 


There is definitely something for everyone and check out the adorable packaging! Forget about gift wrapping!


Hope you all enjoy our tour to Indigo and the only question I have for you is: are you ready for Santa? 


3 comments:

  1. I want that mustard chair and the deer head

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. It. All! (And that rarely happens for me...). Totally impressed with the collection and styling this season. Also - I want a cottage, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to stop in and take a look. Thanks Frances

    ReplyDelete