Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014 Fall / Winter Preview ~ Hudson's Bay Edition

Hello Thursday! While I am on vacay to the East Coast, I thought why not sharing with you my favourites from the Fall/Winter preview at Hudson's Bay.  Let's kick start the tour with our classsic Canadian mofit shall we? I can never get tired of this colorful and iconic signature stripes at Hudson's Bay. From cozy blanket and comfy ottoman for your home, stylish accessories such as this Lacoste watch and phone case, to chic kiddy corner, I am in love with them all!


The weather folks are predicting yet another blustery cold winter ahead, so why not get cozy and snuggle by a roaring fire inside our home with these winter essentals at Hudson's Bay.  I am digging the faux fur blanket, the tea pot, and the lumbar pillow in the millennium stripes.


Looking for new dishes to glam up your dinner party this fall/winter? Here is an exquisite collection designed exclusively for Hudson's Bay.  The collection features graphic yet sophisticated patterns, in both gold and silver colorways, to allow you to be the creative mind on how to dress your table this season. 

True to our Canadiana culture, the collection also incorporated motifs that remind us of the great outdoor including bears, moose, pine trees ... just to name a few.


We tend to entertain indoor as the weather gets chilly out, and if you are in the market for a sleek, contemporary bar cart and bar essentals, Hudson's Bay has got you covered.  This bar cart by Gluckstein Home is super sexy with a mix of steel and brass construction.  Check out those wheels!!

Nothing serves up bubbles better than these wine and champagne glasses with shimmery gold confetti!  The faux wood wine cooler is also a keeper!


You will also want to equip yourself with barware and serving pieces to ensure your guests, and yourself, are having a fabulous time.  With all these beautiuflly designed party essentals, I am always ready to throw an impromptu cocktail party!   


While we are talking about serving up delicious bite size treats, can we take a moment to celebrate the sizzling hot SMEG collection in race car red! Retro is big in home decor so why not combine function and style in your own kitchen!


For those lucky ones who have winterized cottages, here are my must-haves for you. 
  • foxy ornaments for your tree
  • chic black and white cups and tea towels for hot cocos
  • delicious Le Creuset sets in apple green
  • handsome faux fur + feather owl to welcome you home 

I love a traditional red and green palette for the holidays when I am up north at cottage country.  There is something about this classic combination that works so perfectly with exposed wood beams and a stone wood burning fireplace.  I love the patterns on these plates! Don't they just remind you of good times at Grandmas? I also love that the visual team paired the patterns on the plates with a plaid placemat for a fun pattern play.  What do you think?

Looking for a new advent calendar this year? Check out these adorable mittens! You can also do your count down to the holidays this year with these Santa and Elve's nutcrackers!  


Looking to add a little hip Queen West vibe to your home?  Here are some fun items from the Drake General Store! I am crazy about these enamel pieces in pure white and black "+" and hello a mix of marble and bleached wood board in the shape of diamond!   


One thing about the holidays is that you will probably be going to at least a party or two.  Here are a few of my favourites from the Men's department.  Bow Tie, polka dot, stripes, crosses, I so want them all!

Bleu De Chanel, I am crazy about that super handsome soap in box.  It is coming home with me!   


The Kate Spade collection is fabulous! From ultra chic cake topper, adorable trinket box (availabe in mulitple colors but I am digging the vibrant tomato red and bright turquoise blue), to glam, festive ornaments (who doesn't love the polka dots and hello metal bow in rose gold!), these are the items at the top of my shopping list!


Thanks so much Michelle and Arren for having me over for a sneak peek of what's to come this fall/winter at Hudson's Bay! And yes, the salmon and the brownie topped with roasted marshmallow are divine!!  


What catches your eyes at the preview friends? I would love to know and here is the best part: leave me a comment of which item you would love to invite to your home this fall/winter season for a chance to win this stylish smart phone case in from the Hudson's Bay signature collection!  The giveaway winner will be randomly selected on September 16th.

6 comments:

  1. That teapot will be sitting in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Spade had me at polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have one of those bow ties, it would look so handsome on my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neeeeeed an HBC blanket. Some day... That lumbar pillow is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the white pinecone ornaments. I'd love to pick some up to tie to gifts this Christmas, use at place settings as in the photo or even just gift themselves. Thanks for sharing, I hope to win the cover for my naked sans case iphone! Steph Reed

    ReplyDelete