Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekend Fun ~ 08.24.2014

Hello Monday and what a beautiful day out! That's exactly what I need on Monday to keep my spirit high after a fun but busy weekend!  Jordana and I hosted our first garage sale in Waterloo on Saturday.  Despite the cloudy morning, we had a great turnout and quite a few of our items now have a good home.


Here are a couple of snapshots from Jordana.  Isn't this table + chair set just perfect for a chic, cozy cottage? A table and 5 chairs are available for grab for only $250!  I have tried it out and these chairs are super comfy!  


Some fabulous items are still available for grab.  Please do contact us if you are interested!  Sorry the metalic raspberry pretty is now at home with me.  


If you follow me on instagram, you probably have seen a couple of sneak peeks of the living room at #ProjectChris.  I've decided to take pictures one room at a time (the luxury of photographing your own space), so I get to enjoy the process for even longer!  Here are a few of my favourite shots from the phone ... sorry a little grainy.   







Hope you enjoy the sneak peeks and please do let me know what you think!
 
Happy Monday friends! xoxo

18 comments:

  1. That room is stunning. Ugh. I can't believe you found all those pieces (and had some custom made) and pulled them all together like that. Insane. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janice!! It was a lot of fun putting it all together! The bedroom is up next!

      Delete
  2. OMG - #ProjectChris is looking so friggen good! I don't know how you mix those patterns, but you do it so well! Love the lilies in the cloisonné vase. Gorgeous! Are the polka dot pillows from Tonic Living? That fabric might be good for my chaise? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordana!! Will have to invite you ladies over in the fall!! The polka dot is actually from IKEA but Tonic Living also has something similar! I will have to come check out your chaise again. where is it?

      Delete
  3. You have an amazing skill to layer in different colours, fabrics and textures to bring a room together. That Cloisonne vase is stunning! I also want that Sputnik-lookalike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle!! I had a lot of fun picking the different pieces and glad that you like it! xoxo

      Delete
  4. love the coffee table! where is it from? amazing gorgeous space! well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx!! I found it online at Tribute Decor! Check them out!

      Delete
  5. Tim, I love this room!! The coffee table is a stunner, I love those chairs (garage sale find, right?), and I believe I spy a pair of stools covered in Sarah Richardson's Kravet fabric. Of course the Tonic Living drapes are amazing too!! It's such an awesome space, I can't wait to see each room reveal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally lucked out on the table and those chairs! the fabric on the stools are actually not from Sarah's collection but it is close. I have had this fabric for a long time and glad that I've found a good use of it.

      Delete
  6. The living room turned out absolutely beautiful. It needs to go on a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! fingers crossed for the publication!

      Delete
  7. Where did the painting come from? I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dale, the painting came from HomeSense!

      Delete
    2. hi there - was the picture purchased recently at HS? love it

      Justine

      Delete
  8. LOVE...where is that sofa from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THe sofa is from Sarah Richardson Design

      Delete
  9. Tim! This is gorgeous!!!! I'm totally smitten (hence all the exclamation marks)!

    ReplyDelete