Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Weekend Fun 08/04/2012 + Coffee Table for Sale!

Hello Tuesday! How was your long weekend? It has been an eventful weekend and I spent my entire time in Waterloo:

  1. enjoying the sun as much as I could, including an afternoon at the pool
  2. hanging arts + photos at #ProjectChris 
  3. styling & taking photos of #ProjectBalcony Take No. 2
  4. eating breakfast in this living room for the past 3 days 


I have also made my final decision on the style and colour for my next Canada Goose jacket.  Chateau Parka in Niagara Grape.  Limited number of jackets in a particular colour, style, and XS are available … hence, I am ordering mine in August!  

images via Canada Goose / Bloomingdale's
The fun part of decorating a place is that you may end up having a few extra furniture pieces kicking around.  In my pursue of the perfect coffee table at #ProjectChris, I had purchased 3 coffee tables and none are returnable.  Here is a contemporary number I am putting up for sale.  

Sleek modern design with streamlined brushed stainless steel frame and wood veneer top in herringbone.  This coffee table was available at West Elm for $800 (p.s. it has been discontinued)! I am selling this brand new table for $425! See listing for additional information.


Speaking about furniture sale, Jordana of White Cabana and I are planning a garage sale on August 23rd.  More to information & sneak peek to come but for today, take a look at Jordana's serene and elegant living room!


It's time to hit the road to head back to Toronto! Happy Tuesday friends! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love to create little tables capes around the apartment with books, table coverings, candles, décor and natural objects. I am buying fewer magazines since I have been reading blogs. Fresh flowers are great for décor.
    Round Dining Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we get to see ALL of Project Chris?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soon Barbara!! The balcony is on the blog Today!

      Delete