Friday, August 1, 2014

Inspiration + Bright Bazaar Book Winner!

Hello Friday! Are you excited about the long weekend? The weatherman is forecasting a chance of thunder shower on Saturday but total sunshine on Sunday, so I am super excited about the weekend and packing my bathing suit with me to Waterloo.

I will also be taking some photos of Project Balcony ... Version #2 I must say, because I did do a version with all the fab finds from WINNERS.  I would have stopped at Version #1 if it wasn't for Chris who has expressed "concerns" about the chairs being a little tight.  Anyway, Version #2 is fresh and fabulous and I can't wait to share the end result with you.

Speaking about fresh, rejuvenating spaces, I am totally crazy about the rooms created by the super talented LA Interior Designer, Orlando Soria of HOMMEMAKER.  He is also an amazing DIY expert who came up with the ingenious ideas for this Pig Wall home office and graphic door makeover.  

images via HOMMEMAKER
Want to meet Orlando? Chech him out at HOMMEMAKER!

images via HOMMEMAKER
The inspiration doesn't stop here.  Today is also winner announcement day for the Bright Bazaar Book!
 
image via Bright Bazaar
The lucky winner who gets to take home this color-filled inspiration read is Jennifer!! Congrats and please email me your contact information and a fire ball of colors will knocking on your door in a few days!  

image via Bright Bazaar
Happy long weekend friends!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment