Monday, June 9, 2014

Style at Home Blog ~ Peony Crush

Hello Monday! Are you enjoying the much anticipated peony season? This super short season (last about 3 weeks) give us the most beautiful blooms and best of all, they are super fragrance.  Today, I am sharing my obsession on Style at Home Blog.


I have also put together some of my favourite peony items for enjoyment throughout the year, be sure to check them out!

images via 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
Are you obsessed with Peonies as well? How do you decorate your home with these sensational blooms? I would love to know!

 
Oh one more exciting news to share.  The editors from Style at Home will be chatting about Decorating on a Budget this Wednesday at 12pm EST.  Be sure to join the party on Twitter!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your closeup pic of the peony! My favourite bloom! I was devasted when I found out I couldn't have it for my August wedding way back then...

    ReplyDelete