Friday, June 27, 2014

Style at Home Blog: New Project ~ ProjectKitchenRefresh


Hello Friday! The weekend is almost here and it's #WorldPride! The city is packed with rainbow colors and vibrant entertainment for all.  Yours truly will be hanging out with friends, checking out Church Street and a couple of green space events, along with getting a new haircut and sourcing lighting fixtures for my new kitchen makeover: #ProjectKitchenRefresh.

I have mentioned briefly about this fun project on Wednesday.  Today, I am sharing my inspirations from Style at Home (my go-to design inspirations) and my preliminary thoughts.  For this episode of #ProjectKitchenRefresh, here comes the ugly:


the inspiration:   

image via Style at Home
image via Style at Home
and the idea board:


To read more on how I pull this together, check out Style at Home Blog!  

The kitchen also has an eat-in area and it looks like this.


Come back next week to check out my inspirations and ideas for this area of the kitchen makeover! Happy weekend and Happy World Pride friends!

images via Scott Young Photography

1 comment:

  1. Happy Pride! I don't dare venture down there this weekend, but managed to make it down last Saturday *you could have heard a pin drop*.

    ReplyDelete