Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Style at Home Blog: Cottage Living

Hello Wednesday! It is hard to believe we are already on hump day, and yours truly will be off to the cottage tomorrow for 5 long relaxing days.  Chris and I rent our favourite cottage once a year to spend our time with close friends right by the water.  Hanging out by the deck, enjoying homemade mimosas, and of course gathering around the campfire with smores are all high on my "To-Do" list.

I am over at Style at Home blog today sharing my favourite cottage designs.  Head over here to check it out!

images via Style at Home
Do you own a cottage?  I would love to know what is your favourite design element when it comes to country living and more importantly, are you ready for cottage season?

images via Style at Home

4 comments:

  1. Hope you and Chris have a glorious time! I think I need to start saving up for a cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these decorating ideas. The designs are so vibrant and the view is so happy and cheerful.
    Apartment Designs

    ReplyDelete