Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Condo Tour + Favourite Arts

Hello Wednesday! A little while back Toronto Life came to my condo for a photo shoot for their 2014 Real Estate Issue.  This special issue is loaded with tips on how to find a home and where are the hottest spots in Toronto to buy right now.  Lots of tips and inspirations packed into this issue and I am making notes for the Condo No.2 Chris and I just purchased off the builder's plans.  It will be a lot of fun at the design centre I am sure!

If you are considering buying a home with great potential + fantastic return on investment, be sure to pick up the Toronto Life 2014 Real Estate Issue.

image via Toronto Life
I am so happy that this shoot from my condo (with me as the ghostly figure) was picked as the intro to the Condos section of the real estate guide. 


image via Toronto Life
Love the shoots by Derek.  I find it fascinating to see the space I live in daily being captured through the lens of the photographer.  Feels a bit surreal and a reminder that I do live in a beautiful home: enjoy it!

image via Toronto Life
The busy bee me also stopped by The Happy Space Project to share my favourite art pieces this month.  

image via The Happy Space Project
Love being surrounded by these talented ladies and I had a great time checking out their favourite picks.  


Here are my top picks and as to why I am in love with them, head over to The Happy Space Project to find out!

image via Scott Young Photography 
image via Alanna Cavanagh
image via Gabe Toth
image via Gray Malin
 Happy Hump Day friends! xo

4 comments:

  1. Tim, your home is just WONDER-WONDER-WONDERFUL!! I love the details and eyerything looks carefully chosen and placed. So beautiful! I need to come over one day for a coffee with you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Igor!! Love your home and how all the pieces have a history or story! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the feature - which is well deserved as your place is phenomenal! I still have yet to hang my Alanna Cavanagh tea towel from you. Just am holding out for when we actually buy a house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb!! Fingers crossed for your new place too! xoxo

      Delete