Friday, April 18, 2014

Hello Good Friday + Happy Easter!

Hello Good Friday!  Are you enjoying a late start this morning?  Yours truly was up bright and early this morning for a mini photo shoot at #ProjectChris.  This balcony received a complete makeover in 2 short weeks and since I am only in Waterloo on weekends, this bad boy literally was done in 3 days!  No pressure right? The result is amazing (if I may say so myself), and you will get to see it real soon!


With the balcony makeover completed, Chris and I decided to treat ourselves for a last minute getaway up north at our favourite spot.  This is looking very appealing for my tired, achy body.  


Of course I will have to bring along my favourite reads with me.  This brilliantly written and colourful book by my dear friend, Mr. Bright Bazaar, just arrived a couple of days ago and it is coming with me this weekend.

room images via Bright Bazaar
Mary's book also arrived last week and I am beyond excited for the personalized note from Mary! I will also bring along this luxe and glamorous book.


Now it's time for me to start packing.  Have a fantastic time friends! Happy Easter long weekend! 

image via 

No comments:

Post a Comment