Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Fun ~ 03.02.2014

Hello Monday! Chris and I took a break last week on the reno but we couldn't resist a little lighting update, especially when we are talking about these sensational lighting fixtures for the living room & the foyer.  A few of you have asked where the silver chandelier came from.  It was actually a discontinued piece I picked up from Urban Mode over a year ago.  It has a sleek & chic mid-century vibe and I am loving this statement piece in the living room at #ProjectChris.

The brass flush mount is a from Visual Comfort via 219 Shop.  It was a little tricky to install the fixture due to the tight fit between the fixture and the air return.  My electrician has told me it's too big and Thanks So Much to my dear friend Paul, aka super handyman, came to the rescue.

Saturday morning was also a busy one as I tried to shop Style Garage online for  the perfect coffee table for #ProjectChris.  Remember my post on Friday?  This herringbone + brush stainless steel combo got Chris' stamp of approval and it will be here next weekend.  More items are still available, be sure to check out Style Garage for fabulous pieces at 50% off.

bottom images via Style Garage
Chris and I also went shopping at HomeSense.  These items look HOT right? Well, every single piece is from HomeSense!  I am absolutely crazy about all the colours, patterns, and organic accessories.  I love them all, which one is your favourite?  


Despite the fact that my cactus of 2 years just passed a couple of weeks ago, this set of lucite bathroom accessories + faux peonies had me wanting to join Igor of Happy Interior Blog, and his friends as Urban Jungle Bloggers!  Once a month, the group shares their little piece of green heaven in their urban dwelling.  I probably won't be able to keep anything alive in my condo, but I will attempt the challenge at #ProjectChris.  #StayTuned!!      

Urban Jungle Bloggers via Happy Interior Blog
Another super exciting surprise over the weekend was the discovery of my balcony being featured on HGTV Canada entitled "13 Ways to Get the Most Out of your Balcony"!  If you want to see more of my balcony, here is my round-up.

image via HGTV Canada
Wish you all a great start on Monday! Bundled up friends, it's COLD outside!!

1 comment:

  1. Things are looking so good at #ProjectChris!! What I really want to know is what Paul did to get that quatrefoil VC light fixture to fit? That is one of my all time most favourite fixtures!!

    ReplyDelete