Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year from Paris!

Hello Wednesday and Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a fabulous time on new year's eve to celebrate the arrival of an exciting 2014.  2013 was definitely filled with lots of laughters, treasurable moments with family and dear friends, and invaluable lessons/ opportunities in life.      

image via
To jump start an incredible 2014, Chris and I are spending the first week of January in Paris!  This is my first visit to the City of Light (Chris would like to refer it as the City of Love) and I simply can't wait  to explore the romantic streets, sweet local cafe, and of course the markets along Seine for my vintage poster hunt!   

Perhaps Chris and I will also need a night out all dressed up as the perfect gentlemen.

images via 1 / 2 / 3
While we haven't really planned our agenda for a spectacular week in Paris, here are a few of my favs thanks to a quick search of "Paris" on Pinterest.  

images via 1 / 2 / 3
I wish you all a joyful 2014 with good health, successes in your adventures, and many more cherish memories with your family and best of friends.

xoxo    

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you both. You will love Paris. I know I did, just be careful of the gypsies they are very clever it's hard to recognize them at first. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim!! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year's Eve. Paris is such a beautiful city, I know you'll see so many amazing things while you are there. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! What an incredible trip, I am so jealous! All the best in 2014. So glad to have met you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Can't wait to share more of the trip with I am back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete