Monday, December 16, 2013

Special Guest: Black + White Gift Guide by White Cabana

Hello Monday! After crashing at the hotel for over 18 hours after my red eye overnight flight to Munich, I am finally ready to head out and enjoy what this beautiful city has to offer: the English Garden, the Chinese Tower, the Christmas Markets, and lots of baked goodies.

While I am busy touring the city, I am super excited to have Jordana of White Cabana to be our guest today for her picks of fav gifts.  I am a fan of white (even though my space always seem to have lots of colour, my fundamentals are always white) and so is Jordana.  Here are a few things I love after poking around at White Cabana.

images via White Cabana
Are you all ready to shop? I bet you do.  Please welcome Jordana!

**********************

So…while Tim is having fun in Europe, I get to take over his blog. Yahoo! Thanks Tim! If you’re like me, then you like to make a daily stop at Design Maze to read about Tim’s colourful view of design, his latest projects (hello #projectChris), and his HomeSense acquisitions.
Today, however, I’m spinning things around. Unlike Tim, I live in a (mostly) black and white world. Today I get to inject a major dose of black and white onto this here blog. Am I excited? Of course I am!
This holiday gift guide is organized by price and it includes items that can be given to various recipients.

images via key chain/ horseshoe / notebook / notepad  

images via let's toast / art / salt & pepper set / gloves 

image via art / pencil / cake stand / rug / pouch / Vivian Maier / roses

images via theatre show / letter holder / toilette kit / candle stick holder / throw / scented candle

images via pillow / shower curtain / sconce / bedding / iRIG keys / Water / watch

images via the groove / necklace / kitchen timer / light & shadows / black02

Thanks for having me here Tim. Wishing you a happy and safe trip! Happy holidays everyone!

**********************

Thanks Jordana!! So what are your favourites? I am in love with that black horse candle stick holder, the let's toast print, the watch, and also the light & shadows painting! So much fun and what a striking palette that black & white!  And don't forget to hop over to White Cabana!

No comments:

Post a Comment