Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas from Europe!

Hello Wednesday and it is Christmas Day!! I am having such a blast in Germany with Chris' family.  There's nothing like having super adorable little kids coming into your room in the morning to wish you Merry Christmas (well … and to get to the gifts of course).  We will be having a quiet time over the next few days to relax, get ready for a couple of birthdays (mine included), and to celebrate New Year's eve in Paris!

Christmas is absolutely spectacular in Europe and I simply wouldn't have it any other way. Would you?


Magical Moment: night with many moons


Stunned Moment:  beautiful church in a light, delicate palette + origami installation … simply breathtaking.


Festive Moment: this song from Mariah Carey popped in my head: All I Want For Christmas Is You!  Yes, when I was right outside of Louis Vuitton.


Fab moment: with my dear friend, Will of Bright Bazaar, joining us from London.


Romantic Moment: this may well be Chris and I in 40 years.  I have better start my dancing lessons.


For this Christmas, we are decorating the tree with vintage ornaments.  These ornaments have been in the family for decades … yes, they are older than me! Just love it, especially the beautiful time seeing Great Grandma decorating with the little ones.  


A little music performance, a treasurable moment with the whole family, and yes, we have real candles on the tree!  


Thanks the Gabriel family for their warm welcome and to share with me their family traditions.  As for you all, I wish you and yours a fantastic time this holiday season!   



1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on how magical Christmas is in Europe. We spent our Christmas in Paris 8 years ago and that's probably my most memorable Christmas ever. Have you visited some of the European Christmas markets? They are the best! Merry Christmas to you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete