Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Alexander Interiors & Design: Newly Renovated + Christmas Sale!

Hello Wednesday! How is everyone doing a week before Christmas?  Finished all your shopping or still trying nail down that perfect gift for the special someone? While I am happy touring around town in Munich to indulge myself in full holiday spirit (which is mind-blowingly festive), I want to let you know that Jamie has recently renovated his store, Alexander Interiors & Design, for a fresh new look.

image via Jamie Alexander
Do you like that stripped ottoman? I DO!! It is just the perfect piece to tie the entire colour scheme together.  I am also crazy about the barn board walls as well.  I so need to figure out a way to do it at #ProjectChris.

Jamie's design is masculine, stylish, and his attention to detail is always immaculate.  And if your room is a representation of your personal taste & wardrobe, this vignette definitely speaks Jamie! A sleek black & white palette with eye catchy architectural details, graphic wall displays, and hello tufted sofa!  A full wall of built-in is certainly something I love and I may have to steal this idea on my next project!

image via Jamie Alexander
Now for a lighting palette, here is a vignette I adore as well.  Gracious curves, a hint of mint on the walls, and pretty rosy blush on the upholstery, the room is light, elegance, and has serenity marked all over it.

image via Jamie Alexander
To celebrate the store re-opening and the holiday, Jamie now offers all of you to shop all in stock furniture, lamps, holiday decor and all sales items without tax! That's 13% saving my friends! 

Happy shopping!     

image via Jamie Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment