Friday, December 6, 2013

219 Shop Special ~ Dream Lighting + His Room

Hello Friday! I am exactly a week away from my trip to Europe and I can't even tell you how excited I am about this trip! I will be heading to Munich (meeting up with my favourite euro brothers Will and Igor), off to Barcelona for a few days (thanks Cheryl and Meredith for all your tips), and spending the New Year in Paris!  You are jealous … I know!

Before I jet over the pond for my 3 weeks vacation, I have been busy working out the logistics on #ProjectChris.  Lighting, wallpaper, paints, faucet, tiles, countertop … all need to be sorted out and ordered, so progress can happen quickly upon our return in January.  Christine and Sarah of 219 Shop have been an amazing help in the lighting department.  In fact, most of our lighting (other than a few I already have … I am a hoarder in case you haven't noticed by now) are taken care of by these lovely ladies.  They have guided me through thousands of options (I kid you not), and now I simply can't wait for their arrivals!

219 Shop on Pinterest also provides me with constant inspirations of all things glam, decadent, and simply beautiful.  Here is a small samples of my current HEARTS.  So wish Chris had purchased a 2 storey home for me to bring in all these gorg sensations.

images via 219 Pinterest
Dreaming aside, here is the Keeley Tall Pivoting wall sconce by Thomas O'Brien for Visual Comfort available through 219 Shop.   It is handsome, stately, and the hand rubbed antique brass finish simply had me at hello!  This curvaceous mirror by Bunny Williams is also happening at #ProjectChris thanks to 219 Shop.  

lighting image via Visual Comfort
219 Shop also carries a wide collection of designer furnishings and decorative accessories.  I had so much fun poking around the websites and simply couldn't resist to put together "HIS Room" with the Keeley Tall Pivoting wall sconce as my jumping off point.  Numerous appearances of mid-tone exotic wood + leather seatings are my sure wins to get the "men" on board.  Now to have some fun with the solid backdrop, I am adding blue and green accents via the herringbone mirror, navy grass cloth wallpaper, emerald green console table, and a super chic polka dot rug in noir!    

images via bar, mirror, console, media unit, coffee table, bench, side table, rugchair, umbrella stand, jar, cups
Now if you are looking for a quick way to refresh your space for the holidays, consider switching up your lighting.  Whatever your style is, Christine and Sarah could certainly help.  Here are a few of their favourites.  Which one is your favourite?

lighting images via Visual Comfort/ 219 Shop
Okie friends … signing off and heading over to Waterloo.  Yes it is closing day … we are getting our keys! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment