Friday, November 22, 2013

WINNERS + HomeSense + Marshalls ~ Coveteur'd

Hello Friday! Today marks another milestone at #ProjectChris: it is the PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) Day!  This is a day when Chris and I get to criticize every single flaw in the unit and the builder will have 10 days to rectify the deficiencies.  We have already spotted a couple of issues during our earlier visits and secretly I am hoping this will result in floor tile and shower system replacement.  Yes, you've heard me right: I actually want them to rip out the floor tiles and shower system! That means I can actually pick the finishes and design I want without having to justify my craziness to Chris!  #FingerCrossed.

Speaking about milestone, HomeSense, WINNERS, and Marshalls have joined forces with Coveteur to curate a cozy, sumptuous, and fabulous holiday retreat at the most stunning location: the SoHo Housea.  You all know I love HomeSense for their incredible home furnishings and WINNERS for high fashion at unbeatable prices.  I somehow never thought of a collaboration of my favourite loves!! Luckily the creative team at the TJX Group did just that, and the result is nothing short of spectacular.

Let's start our tour shall we? I zoomed into the men section immediately the moment I stepped into the showroom.  The vignette has such a rustic chalet inspired vibe: perfect for the gentlemen who love the finer things in life.  From designer jacket, luxurious leather handbag, ultra soft cashmere scarf in timeless classic plaid, and the immaculate tufted wing back leather chair in camel, I would just love to have this corner right at home!


Now for the ladies, do I need to say more? Blings, hot pink, snuggle sweater, cashmere slippers, and bath essentials from France!  I may just have to sneak in some of these products from France to pamper yours truly this holiday season.


Such a rich and delicious vignette with bold, vivid colours I absolutely love!  A Merry Little Christmas:  love me one of those please!



Moving on to the little ones at home.  We often think kid toys need to be tugged away when we have friends over.  NOT anymore!  Well … at least not with the fabulous items from this super chic corner designed specifically for kiddos.  I love the adorable leather moose, the effortlessly sophisticated Christmas tree, and the little mittens as advent calendar, why not keep them in your living room all season long?


And for the four legged friends, it is time to pick up a stylish outfit, a holiday trees packed with love (if the puppy doesn't eat up all the treats in a day), and even a teepee bed just for the doggie! 


To take the stress of holiday entertaining and gift giving off your shoulders, the buyers at the TJX Group has shopped high and low around the globe to make HomeSense, WINNERS, and Marshalls your holiday one stop shop.  I kid you not, I could totally just pop this cheerful and graphic vignette right at my own home.  Taking note yet friends? The versace inspired graphic pillow, silver tray with horn handles, the foxy tray, and hello Kate Spade plate: they are all on my wish list this year!


Speaking about gifts, here are a few ideas for your next hostess gift: a portable mini bar upholstered in faux ostrich, delicious jams in classic jars, the little squirrel to have to crack the nuts!


Amazing collaboration isn't it? To see more of fantastic items from this collaboration, please visit the online showroom.  Happy shopping friends! 

image via TJX Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment