Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Fun ~ 11.10.2013

Hello Monday!  How was your weekend friends? We were running around like mad men trying to figure out details at #ProjectChris and which car to buy for Chris.  One top of that, I saw a rug I love and of course it was gone the next day.  So I am on a mission to hunt down this rug that got away but before I jet off, here is a little recap of the weekend.

So Chris wants more storage at the foyer and even though I was dead set of getting this white sculptural beauty from West Elm, the two drawers were deemed not enough for this practical German.  Lucky him, it is also 7" too wide for the wall.  Oh well … went online to search again and I landed on this glam buffet with bronze smoked tiles.  It has the perfect dimension, all the storage Chris dreams of, and I think it still works well with the Bunny Williams Mirror (available at 219) and the Vivienne Westwood paper from Cole & Son.

image via 1/ 2/ 3/ 4
While we are talking about wallpaper, Chris has also decided that he is to too crazy about the little pine trees I found (see here).  I worked extra hard to get him an alternative with a hint of the great outdoor … well, this silver prince, Zimbia from Schumacher, reminds me of the mountains we saw #OutWestVacay.  Chris loves it … phew, we have a winner!!

Now for the living room, I am dreaming this geometric number from Cole & Son as an intricate backdrop for a gallery wall.  Hope Chris will warm up to the idea.    

image via 1/ 2
Now onto chandelier in the den/ home office.  I so dream to have a stunning beauty from Lindsey Adelman.  Knowing that this chandelier will blow my entire #ProjectChris budget, Chris and I also found this brass number from Pavilion.  I love the organic vibe of the construction and of course I love that it's brass.  Chris & shiny brass doesn't mix too well … so, I also found him this gun metal alternative (very budget friendly) from West Elm.  This dark horse is probably the one! 

image via 1/ 2/ 3
While out and about looking high and low for #ProjectChris, here are a few stunners that caught my eyes this weekend.  The wreathes certainly got me into the holiday spirits and I am digging these architectural incredibles … something I really want to incorporate at Chris' new place.


The geometric wall at Pavilion totally had me at hello … and so was this brass lamp. LOVE!!  I also fell in love with these two whimsical and very chic vintage gorgeousness for less than $100 a piece.  Chris' texts were "O.M.G" to both.  I may just have to secretly sneak in that mini chandelier … too adorable to pass up!   


Rug hunts to start right now … wish me luck! 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rug hunt, Mr!

    Loving the looks you are planning for #projectchris - can't wait to see it all come together. Those geometric wallpapers are gonna be a total knockout; I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wallpaper choices! {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Will and Hollie! I had lots of fun with fabrics today .. .can't wait to share more of them next week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much juicy inspiration! looks great ...good luck!

    ReplyDelete