Friday, November 15, 2013

2013 Fall / Winter Preview ~ Indigo

Hello Friday! Aren't you all glad that the weekend is once again upon us? It was a real challenge to get through this week and keep my mind focus as a gazillion options need to be considered, prioritized, and decisions to be made at #ProjectChris.  I have made good progress on sorting out fabrics at Tonic Living and scored a few major items at HomeSense.

Speaking about shopping and decorating, even though I won't be in full force dressing my place for the holiday this year (jetting off to Europe next month … lucky me I know!), I am all for getting the perfect gifts for family and friends.  Today, I am shopping at Indigo! 


If you have been to Indigo recently, you would have noticed it is transformed from a bookstore to a magical fairyland with everything you need from gifts to holiday entertaining.  I was mesmerized by this dramatic ceiling decoration with frosted pine branches and the stunning tablescape.  Absolutely spectacular! The rich navy, luscious lime, and sparkly silver all had me at hello!


I love this theatrical tree backdrop.  The confetti wall decal reminds me of fresh snow before Christmas and the birch logs at legs of the table were truly inspiring.  I think I may need to borrow that idea at #ProjectChris.


OK … back to shopping.  The assortment of ornaments at Indigo are amazing and my personal favourites are these cutest friends from the forest.  Love the texture and the organic vibe of these little fellas.


With the tree being checked off from the To-Do list, let's switch our attention to home decor.  I am crazy about pale pink and luxe green right now, and that's exactly what I've spotted at Indigo! Great minds right? The pink palette works beautifully with the calming neutrals, serene lavender, and delicious plum and burgundy.  Loving the gold accents on the pillows, and of course those flowing letters on the wall! How perfect for a nursery or a study!


The green vignette is all about glam and luxe jewel tones.  The intricate embroidery details on the pillows, the delicate feathers on the peacock, the whimsical gold foil arts by the talented Stephanie Sterjovski are just a few of my favourite things from this sumptuous collection.


If you guys have been following Stephanie, you all know she loves gold and confetti!  Well, so do I + Indigo, and what an absolute fun bar for the holidays!  This whole entire entertaining essential collection is truly glamorous, exquisite, and delightful.  Who doesn't love shiny gold confetti on white and glass? Get them before they are all sold out!    


For the traditional spirits at heart, here are a few of my festive favs in cardinal red.  Love the birdies and that Merry & Bright card, MUST HAVE!


Now gift for me … I love stationery and how can I say no to this entire collection from Kate Spade? The rotating stamp, the bow paper clips, and the bow push pins: want, WANT, WANT


Have you started shopping for the holidays? I would love to hear what are your favourites at Indigo!  Happy weekend friends! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment