Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fun Bits ~ Toronto Fashion Week + Features + New Home!

Hello Wednesday! It has been crazy over here with house hunting, Toronto Fashion Week, and getting ready for a segment at The Steven and Chris Show.  It is a quick post today to share with you some exciting moments.

Toronto Fashion Week is in full swing and thanks Grand Marnier and Influencer Communications for inviting Amy and I to this fab event!  The drinks were delicious and the show was inspiring! I went to see the Pink Tartan Spring/Summer 2014 collection and what a chic, stylish, and elegant collection.  


Sorry for the lighting.  Here is a mini clip I took during the show ... Love the silhouette and the music!


Now a clip from the professional: Pink Tartan Spring/ Summer 2014 Collection 


And here is the designer, Kimberley Newport-Mimran, talking about the inspiration of her collection.



Thanks again Grand Marnier for having us!


I am also going into the studio today to chat with the guys on my place ... trying hard not to get nervous!

image via Steven and Chris
A few weeks back I was spotted by Toronto Life at Yorkdale ... Yay!!


As for Chris' new home, you guys have been asking for more pictures since the last sneak peek I posted on Instagram.  Well ... here is a few more! We are really close to signing the deal: fingers crossed


Happy Hump Day friends!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been busy! Good Luck on the show, looking forward to seeing your segment! {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollie! I will also need to start working on a piece for your blog too :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck today my friend. You will be awesome!
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks M! It all went well and I am now all relaxed! YAY!

      Delete
  3. You are so stylish Tim!! Can't wait to see you on Steven & Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Christine! I tried :)

    Can't wait to see how the clip turned out too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! So much happening with you! I'm pretty jealous about the fashion show, I'd love to go to one. Exciting stuff about Steven & Chris! Fingers crossed that everything works out with the condo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will have to get you over here next time Julie! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Good luck on Chris and Steve - whenwill it air? Pink Tartan has some lovely clothes; but, they have been the same cut for the last five or so years....a skirt from about five yrs ago, forms the bottom of a dress in future years..and so on.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just found out, the air time is October 30th at 2pm on CBC! Can't wait!

      Delete
  7. So fun that you were spotted by Toronto Life - love the outfit. Good luck with the studio today... remember my tip - you will be great! ;) Can't wait to hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be the striped twins with you next time we meet! Munich in short 2 months! xoxo

      Delete
  8. Pink Tartan makes such beautiful skirts. I have two in my closet now and they are the most complimented on items I own!
    Being on Steven and Chris would be a blast, I'm looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are the best! happy weekend :)

      Delete
  9. Whoowee, look at you! Of course you were spotted at Yorkdale. You're always so stylish. Hope the shoot went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Jen you would so be there with me at Toronto Life ... did you not notice your fab accessories and cute dresses? Always love your outfits! Hope to see you soon XO

      Delete