Friday, September 20, 2013

Fun Time w/ Sarah Richardson + Lessons @ BlogPodium

Hello Friday!  Did you watch the back-to-back episodes of Real Potential at HGTV Canada last night? I just couldn't get enough of that beautiful home with loads of character charm.  I would so purchase it myself if the couple didn't pick it up.  Frankly I am super jealous that they had Sarah walked them through the hidden potentials + a custom design open concept living room for perfect entertaining, especially when I am going crazy to make Chris' new home a comfy, stylish home.

While Chris is working overtime in Kitchener finalizing on his condo picks, I will be heading over to Sarah's office for an afternoon tea! I can't wait to hear all the juicy behind-the-scenes fun of the show, take a peek of Sarah's fabric collection with Kravet and other exciting projects at Sarah Richardson Design.


For extra icing on the cake, Sarah will also be our Keynote to kick start an exciting day at BlogPodium.  So many mind-blowing workshops to choose from and my only complain is: I couldn't be at 3 spaces at the same time!

For BlogPodium 2013, I will be focusing on how to achieve a heathy blogger lifestyle + leverage some spending cash on the blog.  These are the workshops I will be attending.  How about you friends?

Morning Sessions:



Afternoon Sessions:



Now for those of you who are attending BlogPodium, Mr. Austin of Vintage Fine Objects is offering you a vintage treasure shopping experience with a 20% off bonus on September 20 and 21!  Don't miss out and please also be sure to check out my Top 10 Toronto Stores!


Before I wrap up today's post, it is also winning time for the $250 HomeSense giveaway! The random machine has done it again and the lucky winner is jinlin! Congrats and please contact me here for your contact info.


Now I am ready to soak in two days on immense inspiration, and you will hear all about it on Monday!  

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't be any more jealous right now. I'm dying for a chance to see her fabric collection ... but afternoon tea with her? I mean I know you've hung with her before but damn ... that is going to be great. Enjoy and then spill all the beans please!

    ReplyDelete