Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Triple Excitements w/ Sarah Richardson

Hello Wednesday! I have been in a countdown mode lately: (1) the remaining days of our summer (what a painful process I am telling you), (2) six more days to clean up the house for a photo shoot, (3) a week until my vacay to Calgary + the Rocky Mountains, and (4) a few of short weeks away from a very exciting September with Sarah Richardson!

I love Sarah with her use of fabrics to infuse colors, patterns, and textures into her designs.  Fabrics are often her jumping off points to the overall design scheme, and do I need to say more on how much I love the spaces Sarah designed? So you can only imagine how my heart skipped a beat when I heard that Sarah's fabric collections with Kravet is scheduled to launch in September! Florals, geometrics, paisleys, solids, and stripes, I am sure I will love them all!

image via House & Home
In a few short week, I will also be sitting by my TV religiously to watch Sarah's brand new show, Real Potential, on HGTV Canada.  I so kicked Chris' butt for not buying his new place in the GTA when I saw the casting call. Can you imagine? Chris and I could have been one of the luckiest home owners to  have Sarah designed a room for us!  

Dreaming aside, I simply can't wait to watch the entire season of Sarah's new show! In the meantime, check out this promo clip thanks to HGTV Canada.


As if the promo clip isn't enough to make you sit by the TV on September 19th, I can guarantee you the show will be fun-filled and the transformations will be sensational when you see these behind-the-scene pictures and the talented team who've made the show a reality.  Thanks for sharing these pictures on Facebook Sarah!   

image via Sarah Richardson Design
Mark you calendar because Sarah will also be the Keynote speaker at BlogPodium on September 21st!  If you are a design/lifestyle blogger or considering to start one, you are most welcome to join us in Toronto for an inspiring conference with a full line of experts sharing their knowhow on topics including: Photoshop for Bloggers, What Bloggers Can Learn From Magazines, Using Your Blog To Land Your Dream Job, and so much more.

So if you haven't purchased your ticket to BlogPodium, you better click that "Order Now" button now before they are all sold out!

image via Sarah Richardson Design / BlogPodium
I often get my inspirations from Sarah's website, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.  Now there is an new exciting way to follow Sarah: Instagram!  I am following ... are you? 

image via Sarah Richardson Design on Instagram
Not that I want to say goodbye to August but September just looks a whole lot brighter with all these exciting events with Sarah Richardson!

Happy Hump Day friends!

6 comments:

  1. I can not wait to hear her speak at Blogpodium! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to finally meet you too Julie! xo

      Delete
  2. I'm with Julie, can't wait to hear Sarah at Blogpodium! {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hollie! trying to find your email ... could you email your contact info to me via www.designmaze.ca? xoxo

      Delete
  3. So excited to hear her speak in September! And to hopefully meet you too, Tim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine what you you will cover and the pillows you will make with Sarah's new fabric!

    ReplyDelete