Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer Love w/ EQ3 + Tonic Living

Hello Friday!! This week has been a zoo over here and I am glad that it is finally over! Aside from my daily routine, I was also busy cleaning up the house for an upcoming photo shoot.  I will for sure let you know more about it real soon and if you follow me on Instagram, you will probably have a behind-the-scene sneak peek or two.

Speaking about sneak peeking via Instagram, you might have spotted a few styling pics a couple of weeks back.  I have told you on Monday how excited I am to be EQ3 Blogger of the Month, and today the reveal is live! You can read the full story at EQ3 Inhabit!


I love the styling fun and how this pale pink, ocean blue, canary yellow, and dove grey palette work seamlessly in my playful yet restful sleeping head quarter!

Big Thank You to Janine of Tonic Living for the amazing custom pillows.  They are the key elements for my color palette and the perfect partners to the Marimekko beddings.   Alanna, LOVE you super chic art (I am getting the large one framed up as we speak!), and it gives my bedroom the gentleman feel I am after.  Thanks Arren and Michelle for this Timex watch in true Hudson's Bay style!


Here is my quick tip to bring summer right into my bedroom.  How do you bring the outdoor into your home?


I have also decided to give my space a little "something something" to make it extra special for the photo shoot.  Can't tell you too much about it yet, but I surely did have a lot of fun visiting Tonic Living yesterday!  Jealous?


Ok ... off to work and more house cleaning this weekend.  What are your plans for the weekend friends?

7 comments:

  1. Lookin' good Tim!! Love the pattern on those custom pillows from Tonic Living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating, Tim! It's been fun having you on our Facebook Page and blog this month. Happy Friday...good luck with the photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Blogger of the Month, Tim! This is a great looking bedroom. Can you share where your bed frame is from? I m looking for something similar for an itsy bitsy condo bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JP, it is actually from Ikea. I believe a lighting version is still available at stores. Good luck!

      Delete
  4. Congrats! And looking forward to hearing more about the news! Your drapes are going to look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! It was truly an honour and I can't wait to see my new drapes!

    ReplyDelete