Friday, August 23, 2013

Store Alert: Zara Home Edition

Hello Friday!  Are you ready for one incredibly warm and sunny weekend? I need to see this beautiful weather going straight into September ... fingers (and toes) crossed!  The warm evening breeze, the scents of fresh blooms from the garden, the sunset at 9pm, the romantic walks at the Beaches, I will miss you all in those cold winter months.  

Now if you want to live in your midsummer night's dreams for the next nine months (well at least indoor), the sensational new collection at Zara Home is what you want to take home.  Warm, cozy, inviting, and all in the name of navy blue, creamy white, and sandy taupe.  From living/ dining to sleeping, this nautical collection will surely bring a bright smile to your face!  Forget about good old winter!

images via Zara Home
Love the relaxed bentwood chairs in natural wood, the pops of zesty lime accent, and hello beautiful wallpapers for dramatic backdrop!  I am hungry now ... are you?

images via Zara Home
I spend a lot of time in my bedroom.  I like my living room but I don't watch TV often and with my busy schedule, I mostly just go straight to my bedroom and work on my computer.  In fact, I am sitting on my bed, working on this post as we speak.  That's why bedrooms are extra special to me and did your heart just skipped a beat when you saw this calm, serene private retreat? I thought I was at the Greek Islands!

images via Zara Home
and who says Kid's bedroom needs not to be equally stylish and fun! I would so love to have this as my bedroom when I was a kid.  The seagrass + curtains for a statement headboard, a soft area rug, white painted wide plank floor, and an iconic throne: not too shabby!  

images via Zara Home
So I am super pumped and excited to share with you that Zara Home is now in Canada!  Its first Canadian store has just opened its door at the Yorkdale Shopping Centre and those who live outside of Toronto, e-store is also up as well.  I was at the media preview and let me take you for a tour.


There are four distinct collections at Zara Home.  From timeless classics to bold and dramatic, no one will leave the store empty handed.  From the sea of creamy serenity, I am loving the ducky mirror, the gorgeous picture frame. and hello hide rugs!  


Liking one of the four collections and want it for your entire home? No problem! Zara Home has thought about that and you will find the look your want either you are decorating a kid's corner to a grown up's entertaining hotspot.  



and can I get a little drumroll please ... here is my favourite collection! Funny I just realized this is the palette for my balcony! These vases may just be what I need for a mini update! Love the baby breath ... in fact, I am heading up to the flower shops to pick up some of them today!


If you are in town this weekend, be sure to check out Zara Home in person.  For those who are browsing online, shipping is free if you sign up for the newsletter from now on until September 30.

Happy weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment