Friday, August 30, 2013

Bobbette & Belle + Out West Vacay!

Hello Friday! Just popping in quickly from my vacay to share my happy moments of the week.  I had a fantastic time meeting up with Lindsay at Bobbette & Belle on Monday afternoon for a nice catching up, and of course to enjoy these sweet delights + a cup of cappuccino.

logo via Bobbette & Belle
Bobbette & Belle was where the Home Depot Holiday preview took place.  I will share with you soon on how this serene place was transformed into a magical land fits for Santa.  But for today, let's check out this dreamy bakery! I don't know about you, but I certainly could get use to spending every afternoon here!


Fast forward a couple of days, Chris and I were on our way to the Rockies to reconnect our souls with Mother Nature.  Well ... I did have a quiet moment with my green tea latte and IKEA catalog on the plane, and was I ever mesmerized by the stunning view at Lake Louise and the unexpected sightings of magnificent creatures in their natural habitat.


As for the next few days to come, I am just going to kick back and be inspired by the breathtaking places Chris has lined up for us.  If you want to see where I am off to next, follow me on Instagram!

Happy Weekend friends!

6 comments:

  1. Stop it already! I'm INSANELY jealous of your vacation pictures! Love that you guys are having an awesome time. Hugs to you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been there is 22 years! I am hoping to go back with the kiddies in the next few tears. Enjoy:)
    {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pic of lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy vacay my friend!
    Enjoy the R and R time.
    xo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous of your pictures! And had a great time at B&B. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies and Gent! What a fun trip and I simply don't want to come back! more pics to come tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete