Wednesday, July 10, 2013

pi'lo ~ Pure Organic LookBook

Hello Wednesday! I am on big love this month with the hoooooray of celebration for DesignMaze's 3rd birthday.  I LOVE the fact that through blogging I have: (1) met each and every one of you via internet, (2) became good buddies with the ladies and gents in the blogging community: yes all of you BlogPodium buddies, and (3) the opportunity to collaborate and work with many local talents.

Today's guest is truly an amazeballs of talents.  She was the lady I had my first interview with, her home is a constant inspiration for fresh, pure, organic ideas (as seen on House & Home and Covet Magazine), and her name is Heather Shaw of pi'lo.

image via pi'lo
Heather has recently revamped her website to include her full line of products, her stocklist (an impressive list of locations in North America!), her blog where Heather shares everything she loves, and her latest pins featuring decorating and packing ideas.  

Speaking about pins, I have been meaning to pick up sewing for a very long time.  Everyone has been telling me to start sewing my own pillows since I am totally addicted to switch them up season after season.  I don't know about you but I am scared by that machine! I have never sew an inch in myself and perhaps this sewing kit will ease me into the task.  Equipped with two spools of vintage thread, scissors, tape measure, needles, pins and more, this stylish mason jar with linen pin cushion lid may just be what I need to conquer my fear.  

image via pi'lo
In the meantime, here is a cozy pillow made from vintage linen embroidered with butterflies path + a gorgeous butterfly!  No sewing required ... well from my part.

image via pi'lo
With Cottage season at its peak, Heather also has you covered with this fun bingo game to keep the young ones occupied so you get a peaceful drive to your destination.  Now for the grown ups, nothing beats a breath of fresh lavender up at your family cottage with these chic laundry sachets.  I personally have one in each of my closet drawers.    

image via pi'lo
Now for those brisk late summer evenings, wouldn't you just want to get cozy up on a comfy couch, wrap yourself with a soft blanket, and a couple of these pure wool blanket pillows?  I love the edgy aesthetic, almost military looking, of these pillows with repurposed vintage blankets.  Green + Stylish: now how cool is that! 

image via pi'lo
Many of my friends are expecting their baby to arrive shortly and here are a few of my favourite baby shower gifts available at pi'lo.  I have always loved these handmade felt birdies (my favs for the Holidays) and I am delighted to see this pure, organic bird mobile with a woven bird nest.  Just gorgeous! As if that doesn't just brighten up any nursery, the mini sweater art will surely put a smile on your face.  

image via pi'lo
You know I have a soft spot for pillows, and say hello to these adorable animal babies new to Heather's pillow collection.  Bunny, chick, polar bear or little raccoon, which one wins your vote? 

image via pi'lo
For classic teddy bear lovers, this is definitely one of my all time favourite pocket pillow in vintage ticking stripes, natural hemp, oatmeal linen or pink stripe.

image via pi'lo
Here comes the super exciting part.  To celebrate DesignMaze's 3rd Birthday, Heather generously offers one lucky reader a $50 gift certificate to shop at pi'lo!  All you need to do is to let me know which items from pi'lo you would love to take home. 

image via pi'lo
For extra entries, please follow Heather on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and come back to let me know you are now a follower of pi'lo.  That is a total of four chances to win this giveaway!

Happy shopping!

image via pi'lo

9 comments:

  1. Happy 3rd Anniversary !! I look forward to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays every week :) Your blog inspires me so much and I'm so happy to see your amazing work on Style at Home! I love the lined paper case and the printed ruler ribbon ! Soooooo cute. Keep up the great work Tim !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Heather's products and I do follow her. I especially loved the article on her in Covet Garden and yours is excellent as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Tim, Cheers to you! Love Pi'lo! Always on mu list of booths to check out when I am at the One of a Kind Show! I have followed Heather on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. I love pillows so I would have to say the wool pillow blankets looks awesome for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. low.amanda@gmail.comJuly 10, 2013 at 6:56 PM

    Happy Anniversary! I love Pilo and have one of Heather's canvases already but I would love the advent calendar to start a new tradition with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! I loved everything, but I think I would pick a bunch of different printed tapes - so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday Tim!!
    I can teach you how to use that scary sewing machine :)
    There are some really great ideas and items shown here, but I think my favorite would be the pillow blanket...something I have been meaning to construct myself but haven't made the time to do it. I'll be adding this site to my facebook so I can continue to follow.
    Enjoy your day Tim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Tim!!!
    I would love to take home the lined paper pillow for the couch in my office. How cool would that pillow be in the office......
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tim,

    Great blog! Congrats on your milestone.
    I would pick the lined paper pillow too. You can never have too many pillows!

    Damien

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Happy Anniversary Tim! What a perfect prize to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete