Friday, March 1, 2013

Online Shopping: Gilt Home

Happy Friday! The weekend is finally here (my first full week back to work after suffering from this insane cold that I am still recovering from) and so is March!!  It is hard to believe we are already more than two months into 2013 and you know what that means? Spring is on its way back in town!!

When I think of spring, I think of vibrant colors and pastel hues from all my favourite spring blooms such as tulips, hyacinths, and muskari.  To kick off this colorful season and fight back old man winter, we are shopping at GILT: an online shopping destination for everything you want from designer fashion favourites to home decor sensations.  For an added bonus, I am super excited to discover that GILT included an image of my living room (professionally photographed by Donna) to jump start a 2-days sale that will definitely "brighten your home".

image via Gilt, courtesy of Donna Griffith
This collection is all about adding a little more colors, whimsy, and fun into our lives.  Since Chris constantly "reminds" me to get on with the home office project, here are a few of my favourites for a bright, cheerful place that inspires creativity, happy thoughts, and perhaps to enjoy a glass of rose ...  or two.  

image via 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8
And you all know I am madly in love with cannelry yellow and royal blue.  Here is an adorable gummy bear nightlight, super chic tea pot and cup set, and an eagle's crest wall mirror for an instant conversation piece.  I also have a soft spot for cuckoo clock and this modern interpretation of a German classic is crisp, contemporary, and fresh.  I love those white pine cones and acorns.  To break up the more serious color palette, I am adding in a couple of hot dog dessert plates that will sure put a smile on your face.     

image via 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
The sale is on for 2 more days, so don't delay and start shopping! Lucky us, unlike some other flash sale sites in the US, Gilt ships to Canada!

Happy first weekend of March everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy shopping, Mr!

    So pleased we are into March and that spring gets closer with each day - YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Will! Yes and the day is already getting longer here each day already! so super excited. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love that cheerful alarm clock! I think I have seen it somewhere before. Wow, your living room is featured in one of Gilt's sale, so happy for you!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete