Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Store Alert: Black Rooster Decor

Hello Wednesday! Thanks so much for all your kind words on my uphill battle with this deadly cold virus Chris and I picked up over a week ago.  We are both finally seeing the light at this non-stop coughing like crazy tunnel and are on our way to recovery.

Now what do you do when you are sick like a dog at home and can't go out to shop?  Online shopping is a wonderful thing and if you are a savvy shopper and know what you want, you can literally furnish your entire home with just a few kicks on that mouse!  Not that I need anything for my condo at the moment, but I am always on the look out for inspiration and Black Rooster Decor is on my "Must-Check" list.    

 via
Black Rooster Decor has sourced high and low + around the globe to bring us the best and hottest products from classic furniture, sumptuous lighting, to whimsical accessories at fantastic prices.  Want a peek at my latest obsession? These are a few items I am lusting over at the moment and as Mary MacDonald says: Glamour is everything!

via 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8
Now if I can only bring home ONE item from Black Rooster, this bronze sticks coffee table is it!  I love that the table feels light and airy with its "sticks" construction + the bevelled glass top. And even though it is made out of bronze metal, the table exudes an organic sensibility.  BRAVO!

via 
So what are you waiting for? Hop over to Black Rooster Decor and let the fun begin!  I would love to hear what caught you eyes and better yet, what landed in your shopping cart!  Remember Shipping is free within Ontario and Black Rooster Decor ships worldwide!

13 comments:

  1. My favouritist store...obsessed with everything:) I just purchased the grey washed daybed and Moroccan mirror so they're my favourite of the moment...also adore the PW artwork with acrylic frames:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't wait to check out your place in person C!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hehe..... glad that I could help ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for such an amazing feature! So appreciated....
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome Nina! Happy to have such gorgeous store in Toronto!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this stunning brass chandelier!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And it's a good news that they ship worldwide as I live in Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tim - hope you are feeling better soon. That is a nasty cold - I had it for a couple of weeks. I think it's epidemic in southern Ontario. J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I know ... this nasty cold just wouldn't go away. I am still feeling weak and need to rest more.

      Delete
  6. Never heard of the store until now, thanks for the intro Tim and glad your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool....i have been wanting that lit up chanel sign for awhile...hmmmm


    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so want one of those as well! so glam!

      Delete
  8. I'm glad to hear that you and Chris are on the mend, we have had the sickness here too. I have the gold tear drop wall sconces on my list for the powder room. I have recently (last week) started my own lifestyle / decor blog. If you have a moment can yo have a look and let me know what you think? www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete