Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Thursday and Valentine's Day is here!  Cookies are baked and my bags for the long weekend getaway are packed, all I need to do today is to enjoy a romantic dinner with Chris at our favourite restaurant.  I thought I will pop in quickly to wish you all a wonderful time today and share a couple of my favourite artwork for the occasion.

* February Ombre Heart Calendar from me and my diy:

image via me and my diy
* whimsical + adorable V-Day Cards by Alanna Cavanagh.  Love her work and you can check out my fun visit at her studio here.  

image via Alanna Cavanagh
Alanna is hosting a fantastic giveaway on her blog specially for Valentine's Day.  Don't miss out and enter here.

image via Alanna Cavanagh
Aren't they fun or what?!

Before I wrap this up, I want to share with you the most romantic scene in the most stunningly beautiful interior from the motion picture, What Women Want.

via Motion Picture: What Women Want
Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love that scene too! Happy Valentines day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentie's day to you :)

    Guylaine

    ReplyDelete