Friday, January 11, 2013

Special Thank You: Style at Home

Hello Friday!  Oh I so need a break already, and the fact that it will be over 10 C in Toronto this weekend just makes me that much more excited.  I plan to enjoy the spring-like weather at High Park (if the rain holds off), visit the next "Our Home" location (the perfect way to kick start 2013), and work on my fitness (hot yoga on Friday and spinning class on Sunday to be exact).  Eating and living health is my personal 2013 resolution and my motivation is at all time high ... must be the "Pride is 6 months away" effect.

What is your 2013 resolution? Elaine of Style at Home has asked a few bloggers of their around the house resolutions for 2013 and I am glad to share mine here.          

via
I am also over the moon happy to be chosen as one of Style at Home's 25 favourite bedrooms of 2012.  Thanks Elaine for including my bedroom as "Vibrant and Contemporary"!!  

via
via
And here are four of my favourite bedrooms of 2012.  Although these bedrooms are different in styles and color palettes, one common element among these inspirational rooms all share one common element: the use of patterns and textile interests.

via
via
I know I have teased you long enough but super exciting news to come very soon on the Powder Room project:


The first 10 days of 2013 have been a busy one for me.  Aside from meeting you all three times a week and up-keeping the busy gym routine, I am also working on a couple of stories on how to create a Masculine Home Office and the Essentials of Bachelor Living.  I can't wait to lift the veil and share with you my ideas.  Stay tuned!!      



8 comments:

  1. Wooo Tim congrats on the great features. What an amazing way to kick off the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Tim! I like your organic resolution. I've been feeling a gravitation towards green and organic textures recently as well. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tim! Love your bedroom and can't wait to hear about your new projects. Have a healthy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting things to come this year! Congratulations on all of the features!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Looking forward to yet another exciting year to come! The high light of course will be my trip to Europe by the end of 2013! More details to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh can't wait. My husband needs a new desk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tim for such an awesome feature. Well deserved. I love all the elements you picked out for the Bachelor Living Essentials and can't wait to see how you piece them together.

    ReplyDelete