Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

Christmas is here!! On this very special day, I wish you and your family a very happy holiday!


My place is finally ready for guests and it is beautiful this year.  The best thing is, I didn't even have to invest on many new items.  All I did was to re-imagine my Christmas stocks and be inspired by the gorgeous stores I visited.  A full holiday post is coming up soon and in the meantime, a sneak peek for you all.


Time to unwrap the gifts now.  Merry Christmas everyone!!



4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and Chris, Hope the two of you have a very special holiday together. xo, A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours Cheers Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!! Hope you all had a fantastic holiday as well!

    ReplyDelete