Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day Special + Holiday Sneak Peek

Happy Boxing Day! I hope you all had a fantastic time on Christmas Day and a successful shopping spree today.  Chris and I actually decided not to shop much today.  We will go to the gym for a back-to-back spinning & body pump class in the morning, following by a visit to the Canadian Tire for the ethanol gel for my fireplace, and a cozy dinner with a couple of friends.

Chris had spent the later part of his Christmas Day in the kitchen preparing the 5-course meal for tonight, while I was busy tidying up the condo for some delicious photos for you all to enjoy.  The full Holiday Special is coming up very soon.  In the meantime, I have a couple of sneak peeks ... just for you!  


Can you guess my color palette for this year? I have used some of my favourite fabrics of all time this Christmas!


Now back to THE special moment of Christmas Day: unwrapping gifts!  I received a few special presents this year and I am loving them all.  From practical and attractive Miele vacuum cleaner (Thanks Chris ... and you sure that doesn't come in with volunteer hours?), delicious Belgium chocolates from The Bay (Thanks Arren & Michelle!), a super stylish and trendy jumper from UK (Thanks Will!), to a serene decorative acorn (Thanks Heather!), my Christmas Day just gets better and better!       


So what did you get for Christmas this year? I would love to hear from you!  Happy Boxing Day shopping everyone!

3 comments:

  1. looks fantastic as always! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Ao pleased that the jumper was the right size and managed to get across the Atlantic safely! Can't wait for your full holiday reveal - the sneak peeks look FAB! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the peacock fabric from Dwell Studio. :) Can't wait for the final reveal.

    ReplyDelete