Monday, November 5, 2012

2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Penny Paper Co.

Hello Monday!  It is official: we are in November and with those little flurries coming down last Saturday, I am now in full blown holiday mode!  You have seen my holiday previews of HomeSense and the Bay in October, but just wait until you see what I have in store for you.  November and December will be packed with holiday decorating ideas and gift guides at DesignMaze and today, I am all about simple, elegant, artisan holiday ideas with Penny Paper Co.


The talented Lindsay Stephenson is the creative genius of Penny Paper Co.  Lindsay and I connected a couple of years ago when I first started DesignMaze, and I have always adored her delightful custom stamps.  For this holiday season, Lindsay introduces a few festive designs that definitely put a smile on my face.  I am sure you will too when you receive a beautifully wrapped gift or a personalized party invite that looks like this:


Hostess gift is not exactly the easiest thing to pick, but if you know his/her fav snacks that would fit into a mason jar, then Lindsay has got you covered.  With some hang tags in organic white, super stylish ribbons in a herringbone pattern, and textural burlap bags for visual interests,  here is a simple step-by-step gift guide that is dressed to impress!  


Isn't this gorgeous? I would be over the moon excited when guests arrive with this in their hands.  This gift idea definitely gets a DesignMaze seal of approval! 


I don't know about you but it seems to me there are many holiday babies happening over the next couple of months.  Thanks to Lindsay's latest addition to her print collection,  I now get to order an customized art at the comfort of my home.


What do you think? Are you in love with Lindsay's classic design aesthetics and just want to add everything to your shopping cart within minutes wondering on Penny Paper Co.? I was so very impressed and inspired by Lindsay's creativity, especially her kitchen renovation.  If you have missed the kitchen makevoer posts, check them out here.   All product images you see today are courtesy of Penny Paper Co.

Happy first November Monday everyone!  Don't forget to support Tommy on Movember!

8 comments:

  1. I love the little personalised street with a name on it - super cute gift idea. I'm also a fan of burlap wrap, too. Yay, so excited for the Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Lindsay gave me a "merry christmas" stamp! You may just receive a x'mas card this year from me with this stamp on it!

      Delete
  2. AS IF you just did this super awesome post. Thank you so much for dedicating a post to my little company. I heart you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your festive ideas Lindsay! I'm glad to have you to kick start my 2012 Holiday Gift Guide!

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love - both you guys ;) Haha...seriously, what a fantastic post you wrote and what fabulous creations Lindsay dreams up. Gorgeous all around! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! The pleasure is truly all mine. Lindsay is just such as fire ball of creativity!

      Delete
  4. You guys are a match made in blog heaven. :) These are great! I am off to purchase the Enjoy one for a friend I know who simply needs to own it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing post! Love Lindsay's shop, just bought her art at homesense for my boyfriends nephew last weekend!

    ReplyDelete